Nextale Application Private Policy
Last updated: 6 March 2023
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as chat, posting messages in comment sections or in our forums, liking posts, sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Application, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the Application.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, such as your native actions that are integral to the Application, including liking, re-blogging, or replying to a post, as well as other interactions with the Application and other users via server log files.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Application permission to access this information.
Data from Contests, Giveaways and Survey
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
1. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
2. Create and manage your account.
3. Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you.
4. Email you regarding your account or order.
5. Enable user-to-user communications.
6. Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
7. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
8. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
9. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
10. Notify you of updates to the Application.
11. Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
12. Process payments and refunds.
13. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
14. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
15. Respond to product and customer service requests.
16. Solicit support for the Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By Law or to Protect Rights
Third-Party Service Providers
Interactions with Other Users
Social Media Contacts
Other Third Parties
Sale or Bankruptcy
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Refund and Return Policy
NEXTALE SDN BHD (14752339-T)
33-1, Jalan 21/1,
Sea Park, Petaling Jaya,
Nextale Private Policy
Powered By Nextale 2023